System Engineer, Microsoft, Azure
King of Prussia, PA
$110k - $115k
A growing manufacturing company is looking to hire a System Engineer to work in their Windows and Microsoft environment. They are looking for someone with strong experience with Windows servers, Azure Cloud technologies, and Microsoft technologies. You will be doing heavy project based work including upgrades, migrations, and implementations. The projects are a mix of O365, Azure AD, and Intune. There are 3 large projects scheduled for Q1 that this person will be owning.
This is a growing team and you will have the opportunity to mentor junior staff and work alongside the IT Manager on strategy. They are looking for a team player who can work independently. If you want a career change and looking for a top not culture this is a great opportunity for you.Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years’ System Engineering Experience
- Windows Server Expertise
- Strong Azure Cloud Experience
- M365 Expertise, O365, Azure AD
- Deployments with SCCM and Intune
- Strong project Based Experience, Migrations, Upgrades, Deployments, etc.
- Microsoft or Cloud Certifications
- Network Knowledge
- 70% Azure Cloud Environment
- 30% Virtual Environment
- 60% Project Work
- 40% Day to Day Engineering
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Hybrid Remote Work Environment
- Career Growth Opportunity
- 401(k) with Employee Match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Kayla Plasha