Senior UI/UX Designer
$80/hr - $90/hr
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and seasoned Senior UI/UX iOS Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience designing enterprise-level iOS applications that are able to scale and handle a high volume of users. Primary responsibilities involve designing, coding, and maintaining native iOS apps. Collaboration with our team of developers, infrastructure experts, designers, and product managers will be essential to introduce inventive and user-centric functionalities to our application.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of iOS development best practices and will have experience building augmented reality experiences. They will be responsible for implementing and maintaining core app functionality, as well as optimizing performance and scalability.
To be successful in this role, the Senior UI/UX iOS Developer should have strong communication skills and be able to work well in a team environment. They should be able to work independently and take ownership of their projects and be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
This is a 2-3 month contract position, and they will require one visit onsite to meet the team, but the role can be remote (they will fly you out to Kirkland, WA!). You are also eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k and more) while on contract.
- Design and develop native iOS applications for the iPhone and iPad
- Use ARKit and RealityKit to build augmented reality experiences
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Maintain and improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of our app
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- At least 5 years of experience building enterprise-level iOS applications
- Strong understanding of iOS development best practices
- Experience using ARKit to build augmented reality experiences
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Megan Barno