Oracle Cloud Solutions Architect / Lawrenceville, GA
$75/hr - $85/hr
Onsite in Lawrenceville, GA
As an Oracle Fusion Cloud Solution Architect within the ERP Oracle team, your primary focus centers on being a technical expert in all aspects of Oracle Fusion Cloud Solution. Your responsibilities encompass designing, planning, implementing, installing, and fine-tuning the solution to perfection. Your pivotal role is to guarantee the highest level of system administration and oversee the seamless implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud Solution, ensuring its success in every way possible.
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyzing and determining technical requirements for operating system administration, including software installation, upgrades, configuration, and advanced troubleshooting.
- Collaborating with users to identify technical problems, define system needs, and reach a consensus on specifications to deliver the desired results.
- Ensuring scalability of systems and processes to handle exponential growth and accommodate future needs
- Implementing, stabilizing, and optimizing ERP systems to address business requirements and achieve operational efficiency.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience in medium to large-scale Oracle Fusion Cloud Solution implementations.
- At least seven years of experience in engineering, architecting, or supporting Oracle SaaS/laaS/PaaS solutions.
- Proficiency in Oracle database administration and expertise in data conversion strategies are also required.
- Familiarity with Oracle Enterprise Manager for proactive monitoring, alerting, systems management, and backup schedule management is essential for the role.
- Cloud Architect Professional is a plus.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Alexus Davis