$50/hr - $55/hr
This role will assist in creating critical project and program management deliverables as well as supporting the teams in achieving priorities, goals, and strategies with key stakeholders.
Candidates are expected to report on-site in Gwinnett County.
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of PMBOK and Agile frameworks and demonstrate the ability to plan and run projects following either methodology, tailoring it suitably as needed.
- Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, conducting difficult negotiations, and managing to stringent timelines for project deliverables.
- Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Grace Formichella