$55/hr - $65/hr
You who will be responsible for actively supporting and/or leading application modernization initiatives as well as the development of innovative solutions that meet our business units’ and residents’ needs. This role will not only assist in creating critical project and program management deliverables (e.g. Project Charter, Project Plans, Critical Issues Log, Analysis, etc.), but will also be expected to support the teams in achieving priorities, goals and strategies with key stakeholders. The selected candidate will be expected to work in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity. This position will report directly to the IT PMO.
Contract Duration: 12-24 Months Required Skills & Experience • Solid understanding of PMBOK and Agile frameworks, and demonstrate the ability to plan and run.
• projects following either methodology, tailoring it suitably as needed.
• Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, conducting difficult negotiations and managing to stringent timelines for project deliverables.
• Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies.
• Demonstrated leadership in the development and delivery of new business solutions and application modernization initiatives.
• Experience with the Waterfall and Agile Software Development Life Cycle
• Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous assignments.
• Strong skills in MS Office Suite
• Ability to lead and provide guidance to technical staff to help draw insight from their past project and technical experiences.
• Demonstrate a very high level of customer service and empathy to the customer while working within triple constraints.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, with Executive presence to provide status updates and prepare thorough and polished documentation for Executive level review.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, IT or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Minimum of 8 years progressive related experience in either a PM consulting, project management job or process improvement related role
• Experience leading highly technical teams in the development and implementation of business solutions.
• Experience leading systems configuration and/or integration completed by 3rd party vendor.
• Experience conducting business analysis and writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD)
• Experience mentoring and/or training project managers.
Certification: PMP or similar certification.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.