Sharpoint Online Admin
$45/hr - $55/hr
The SharePoint Online Administrator will provide senior level architecture, design, support, administration, configuration, and development of SharePoint Sites. This includes intranet and team sites with the possibility of internet portals and extranets. The Administrator will also be responsible for the development of training materials, managing SharePoint governance, and for mentoring other technical staff and site managers. The SharePoint Online Administrator will gather user requirements and direct the work of infrastucture and application development staff toward the development of web applications and communications accessed from the SharePoint portals.
The primary initial role of the Administrator will be to maintain day-to-day operations, lead new initiatives, and assist with the development of business processes.
- 5+ years of experience administrating SharePoint 2019 or newer.
- 3+ years of experience with Nintex forms.
- 2 years' experience with SharePoint 2019, or Online experience is preferred.
- 5+ years Active Directory
- 3+ years OneDrive for Business
- 5+ years of Microsoft licensing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Power Platform including PowerApps and Power Automate 1-2 years' experience a plus.
- Power BI and Dashboard creation is a plus.
- Forms and Workflow experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft collaboration tools a plus.
- Previous experience migrating InfoPath to other platforms.
- Good Language and Communication Skills, Problem-Solving
- Ability to Work in a Team
- Provide Tier 1-3 level support for an operational environment including troubleshooting critical issues with farm services such as Search, Workflow, and OWA
- Provide Advanced knowledge of SharePoint online capabilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of SharePoint out of the box functionality to support O&M activities such as list moves, site moves, creating sites, and assisting with complex permissions.
- Manage site quotas and file size limits.
- Provide enterprise tools administration.
- Manage SharePoint user groups and access rights.
- Create SharePoint sites and lists.
- Support upgrades and other maintenance of the SharePoint infrastructure
- Provide SharePoint training and coaching.
- Identify areas where the departments can make more effective use of SharePoint.
- Provide SharePoint custom development and implementation support.
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) document for system administration tasks.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Kyle Ihanainen