Senior .NET Developer
$65/hr - $75/hr
This growing nationwide industry leader has an immediate opportunity in Lewisville, TX for a Senior .NET Software Developer. This position requires working in the office 2 days per week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Will be responsible for leading the architectural design, development, and deployment of cost effective & sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements. Will translate business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions. Will research, identify, test, certify, and select technology products required for solution delivery. Will establish and implement technology migration strategies for applications or architectures. This role requires someone who's up to speed with the latest client-side frameworks, techniques, and technologies. Requires someone who's great at working collaboratively with other teams and knows how to take a project from conception to analysis, prototyping, visual design, and implementation. Must also be able to keep the customer's viewpoint front and center at every phase of every project.
Contract Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent or foreign equivalent.
- 8 to 12 years of .NET software development experience with a good understanding of software architecture.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proficiency in Azure Cloud development.
- Heavy SQL Server development experience.
- Proficient in jQuery, .NET CORE, Microservices architecture, Microsoft Azure Cloud, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL DB, Microsoft SQL Server technology stack.
- Experience in Agile Delivery, Sprint Planning, Scrum Ceremonies, Retrospective and Release Planning.
- Strong experience with version management using Git in a continuous integration environment.
- Strong development experience in C# Programming language.
- Experience working with microservice-based architectures, creating RESTful APIs and other applicable design patterns and principles.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Cloud environments – Microsoft Azure preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Docker, Kubernetes or other containerization solutions.
- Experience with testing tools like Selenium is preferred.
- Understanding of React.js and Redux and their core principles.
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Rabbitmq.
- Experience working with application monitoring tools such as New Relic or Azure Application Insights.
- Experience working with less experienced engineers, providing them with coaching and mentorship to help them become better engineers.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills and technologies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing, developing, and deploying cost effective & sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements.
- Translating business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions.
- Researching, identifying, testing, certifying, and selecting technology products required for solution delivery.
- Establishing and implementing technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
- Testing, documenting, and reviewing code on a frequent basis, ideally daily.
- Working with the Product Management team to settle on requirements.
- Estimating scope prior to coding features.
- Collaborating with other team members to decompose large tasks into small, testable commits.
- Facilitating Peer Reviews.
- Understanding the full scope of a feature and how it will be realized in the UI and used by customers.
- Understanding performance and security consideration for the code that's written.
- Supporting products and customers in production.
- Actively supporting a continuous journey of applying good architecture and design patterns.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Scott Price