Unreal Gamming Engine Developer - C++, GPU, C#, Pro
Los , California
$50/hr - $80/hr
- Collaborate closely with cross disciplinary teams (Design, Motion, Product and Engineering).
- Work with programmers/engineers to ensure proprietary applications include necessary features that allow technicians to successfully operate Unreal Engine on multi-GPU arrays.
- Development and integration of engine level systems in C++ that use current Unreal Engine capabilities, and add new ones where necessary using best practices.
- Stay on top of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Exemplify excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deftly tailor technical communications to any audience.
- Push the limits, try new technologies, take calculated risks, swing for the fences and proactively search for the best solutions and ideas in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate is a solutions-oriented professional who is unafraid to get their hands dirty. They have experience across the software development lifecycle of an application. They are familiar with a variety of technologies but know how to choose the best technology for the job at hand. They have experience working with artists and engineers and are capable of creating solutions for both technical and artistic issues in an organized and timely manner. Ideally they are familiar with the gaming, sports & eSports industry as well as digital, tech, and streaming media.
Pivotal Experience, Expertise & Personal Characteristics:
- 6+ years of professional software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong experience in Unreal Engine 4 / Unreal Engine 5 is desired. 3+ years in Unreal
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Experience with Rendering pipelines (Direct3D, Vulkan) is a strong plus.
- Significant experience in C++ required; experience with Python desired.
- 6+ years experience working with NOSQL and SQL database systems.
- Familiarity with web development practices (WebSockets, Node.js, React.js) is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications.
- You’re not afraid of an open, candid, and respectful work environment.
- Passion for gaming, video live-streaming, sports or eSports is a plus.
- Driven to automate your processes, test continually, and document your work.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional, distributed team from concept through completion and future iterations including agile methodologies.
- Excellent time management skills.
- 75-80/hr or 150K base
- W2 employee Benefits
- optional 401K
- Opportunity for FT hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Kevin Gabrielson