Brand Marketing Consultant
Los Angeles, California
$40/hr - $48/hr
Our client, a leader in Media & Entertainment, is urgently looking for a Brand Marketing Consultant to join their team in Los Angleses, CA (hybrid schedule)!
***This will begin as a 4-month contract, paid weekly with the opportunity to extend/convert***
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- On-set production experience
- Proven ability to create digital/multi-platform solutions and impactful brand narratives
- Ability to balance production needs with Client expectations
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with Sales to answer RFP requests and present Sales with new product integration ideas for their clients
- Contribute to the development and positioning of new integrated marketing opportunities.
- Identify high-interest 360 experiences, new on-air and site-specific content features, evergreen and event-based solutions and emerging ad platforms
- Create, socialize and execute packaging strategies that leverage brands.
- Identify cross-platform opportunities for potential increase of overall client spend.
- Collaborate to identify, develop and properly package new emerging ad opportunities around key product offerings including Mobile and social media experiences.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jake Patrick