Robotics Engineer / UAS / UAV / ROS2 / 1-3 years of professional experience / Hybrid
Los Angeles, California
$80/hr - $90/hr
- 1-3 years of Professional experience (Masters projects do not count as Professional experience)
- Develop a ROS2 node for Aerovironment's Mini-DDL, ensuring seamless integration with the overall system.
- Create ROS2 nodes for sensor drivers, enabling efficient and reliable communication within the system.
- Contribute to the development of ROS2 Autopilot architecture, ensuring robust and reliable autonomous flight capabilities.
- Implement closed-loop control algorithms within the ROS2 framework for precise control of UAS.
- Conduct benchmarking and performance analysis of ROS2, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
- Working with ROS 2 and UAVs
- Hybrid role 25 % in office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Casey Ryan