Site Reliability Engineer | Heavy Python | 100% Remote
Los Angeles, California
$50/hr - $90/hr
Are you looking to make a switch into more high-demand tech?
This powerhouse in streaming, entertainment, and media is providing a unique position to teach traditional Software Engineers the ways of Site Reliability. On top of 100% remote flexibility, all you need is a SWE & Python background to get going; they will teach you the rest. If you already have started site reliability methods, even better, but this experience is not required! This is a stable, long-term 18-month CTH on W2 that offers a great number of benefits to go along with this amazing growth opportunity!
As an SRE, you will be utilizing your SWE experience to improve and sustain the reliability of the company’s most critical IT systems. Their 24/7 platforms need more individuals who have the drive to improve its automation, efficiency, and optimization. In this role, you will be additionally engaging in all phases of the SDLC and gaining a great skillset in observability and monitoring.
Contract Duration: 18 months to Hire with BenefitsRequired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in Software Engineering, Site Reliability, or DevOps
- 2+ years in the following:
- Python (or similar high-level)
- Helpful items:
- Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- BS in Computer Science or Similar
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Ruby Murphy