100% Remote / Sr iOS Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
$180k - $180k
Our client is seeking a full time Senior iOS Engineer to join their team! This role is 100% remote, and is perfect for someone with software, API, version control, CI, Agile Development, and Slack experience. It’s a plus if you have IoT, Hardware, and Bluetooth experience as well!
The company is a photobooth experience, reinventing the idea of photobooths with open spaces, marketing tools, and elegant aesthetics that allow you to thrive! Their product is used by small businesses looking to expand their marketing, or individuals looking to establish a brand. Their hardware solutions bring a suite of tools for existing businesses. The Senior iOS Engineer will be working on a hybrid iOS app written in Swift and React Native. You’d be exposed to React Native, but it isn’t a requirement to apply. The software supports their photobooths including features that make the experience fresh for the guests – using AR technology, process and save photos and videos, and an easy-to-use interface.Required Skills & Experience
- Most importantly, you MUST be kind, respectful, and thoughtful. Strong opinions are very welcome. Jerks are not.
- Secondly, you must be willing to work in the context of a team. Yes, many of your deliverables will be due to heads-down programming, but you can't work in a vacuum or ivory tower.
- Hands-on work experience as a senior-level iOS developer.
- Track record of building high-quality, battle-tested software.
- Experience integrating with APIs, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Experience with all the basics: version control, CI, agile development, communication tools like Slack, etc
- Swift experience
-IoT, Hardware, Bluetooth experienceWhat You Will Be Doing
- Build great software and make our clients super happy!
- Thinking! We're hiring you for your brains, not just your hands.
- Make recommendations (and implement them!) for how to improve overall software quality.
- Integrate with the photobooth hardware: cameras, LEDs, and custom firmware we've built.
- Integrate with 1st-party products and services such as our API and other microservices.
- Process photos and videos in real-time, fast!
- Augmented Reality (AR), face recognition, filters and effects, hand gestures, animations
- Dive into difficult technical problems and collaborate with others on the team to decide and record on decisions (example: how could you share a large video with other people at a wedding where there's no internet access?)
- Profit Sharing which would be eligible after 60 days. Depending on if company hits metrics would be around 15-25%
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Alyssa Salazar