Incident Response and Threat Hunting Team Lead
Los Angeles, CA
$140k - $180k
We are working with a multinational telecommunications company that provides network technology and professional services to communications service providers, governments, and large enterprises. The company's core business is focused on optical and packet networking, as well as software and services related to those areas.
Their products and services are designed to help its customers build, manage, and optimize their networks, enabling them to deliver high-quality communications services to their customers. The company's portfolio includes optical networking equipment, such as wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) systems, network management software, and network planning and design services.
They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Lead Incident Response and Threat Hunting Analyst to join our dynamic and fast-paced organization. As a critical member of our cybersecurity team, the Lead Incident Response and Threat Hunting Analyst will play a crucial role in ensuring the security and protection of our company’s network, systems, and data.
- Lead incident response and threat hunting activities to identify, contain, and remediate security incidents and threats.
- Design and implement incident response and threat hunting processes and procedures.
- Stay current on the latest threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to continuously improve the threat hunting capability.
- Analyze large amounts of security-related data, including network traffic, system logs, and security alerts, to identify security incidents and threats.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, network, and security operations, to ensure timely and effective incident response and remediation.
- Communicate complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders and provide recommendations for remediation.
- Develop and deliver security training to the rest of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in incident response, threat hunting, and/or security operations.
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems (IDS), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), and security information and event management (SIEM) systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity and have a track record of successful incident response and threat hunting, we would love to hear from you. Our company offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and an exciting and challenging work environment.
Posted by: Amanda Oliver