IT Manager / Resource Management / Torrance, CA
Los Angeles, California
$80k - $140k
Are you an IT, Solutions Architect, or Systems Administration leader looking for something new? A technology solutions firm based in Southern California is seeking a Technical Resource Manager who can work on a full-time basis and on-site in Torrance, CA. .
You will work closely with the Service Delivery Managers, Project Managers, and Service Desk Manager to ensure optimum service delivery across all areas of departmental responsibility
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in Information Technology (IT)
- 5+ years in Customer Relations, Sales, etc.
- 3+ years in Management
- Experience with one or more of top manufacturing partners
- Cisco / Aruba Networks / Hewlett Packard / Fortinet NetApp / EMC / Microsoft
- Proven Technical problem solving and design ability
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, and grow team(s)
- Familiar with information security systems best practices using a variety of tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 20%, when needed
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA without Sponsorship.
Posted by: John Bellon