Senior iOS Engineer / 100% Remote - Local to LA
Los Angeles, CA
$130k - $170k
The world's first AI-powered haptic dumbbells, the company is able to analyze and comprehend the users fitness metrics to deliver increasingly efficient, effective, engaging workouts. Their algorithms constantly learn what is most enjoyable - and most effective - for each user, getting smarter as you get stronger.
Where the first generation of connected fitness has created products that are bulky, expensive, and lack personalization, this company solves those pain points.
Delivered in a compact, cost-effective offering, they track & comprehend all workout data (reps, time under tension, velocity, volume, power, fatigue), sends those metrics back to you in gamified, real-time charts, and runs AI on that data to coach & progress you.
This uniquely data-driven approach allows the company to curate effective, personalized workouts tailored to you & your body. Additionally, their dumbbells employ form correction & strain analysis in addition to velocity-based training, scientifically proven to help you become stronger & more explosive.
The team is ex-Apple, iRobot, Felicis, Tonal, Postmates, UCLA, Stanford, etc. & actively looking for its next rockstar. Welcome to the next generation in strength training!
- - BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- 5+ years experience in iOS Development
- Published one or more apps to the App Store
- 3+ years experience in Swift
- Experience working with BLE on iOS
- Knowledge of Multi-threading on iOS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with AWS and MongoDB a plus
- Intellectual curiosity & horsepower + natural excitement for the fitness space
- Ability to take initiative and go above and beyond
- IoT Experience
- Cloud Infrastructure/AWS Experience
- Animation Experience
- Implement UX requirements using XCode Storyboard.
- Document code functionality and author design documentation.
- Write unit tests to verify key application functions.
- Participate in code reviews and improve code quality.
- Recommend improvements to code infrastructure and architectural design The Offer
- Includes equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Alyssa Salazar