Senior Oracle Cloud Financial Analyst - Fusion, PaaS, ERP, SAP (Hybrid LA)
Los Angeles, CA
$125k - $135k
The largest and most recognized company within the enetertainment industry for live events and online ticketing is urgently seeking a Full-time Sr. Oracle Cloud Financial Analyst to work Hybrid in thier Los Angelas offce.
- Design, document, execute functional configurations for GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, RMCS, FAH, Procurement.
- Perform financial systems maintenance (e.g., Chart of Accounts, open close periods, SLA mapping, interface error tables, etc.)
- Manage resolution of Production incidents/problems including liaising with and providing impact analysis to end-users and coordinating with Offshore support team as necessary.
- Drive critical discussions on production issue, resolution, functional process changes etc. with business counterparts.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into implementable solutions using leading Oracle Cloud practices and processes, avoiding customizations wherever possible.
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Cloud Financials applications including data mapping, configuration, integrations, and post-launch support etc.
- Execute system configuration changes across Oracle Financials and own managing the changes through the lifecycle of the implementation.
- Coordinate, facilitate and support CRPs, unit, integration, regression, and user acceptance testing.
- Develop comprehensive documentation of test scripts and execute test plans.
- Produce documentation and execute end user training and application administration.
- Design, test, implement and document security access model in adherence to SOX and SOD controls.
- Design, develop and test reports using OTBI and other reporting tools.
- Support indirect tax calculation and reporting.
- BS in Accounting/Finance or Computer Science.
- 8+ years of experience as Oracle Functional analyst with minimum 2 lifecycles of implementation of Oracle Cloud Fusion and Oracle Cloud PaaS products.
- Experienced in Support Life Cycle, SLA management, and working with Oracle support group.
- Configuration, extension and support experience in Oracle Cloud ERP (GL, AR, AP, CM, RMCS, FAH) required and Oracle Cloud EPM (ARC, FCC, EDM) a plus.
- Expert level skills on excel and working with big data. Hands on experience on SQL/Toad required.
- Experience in report building using Oracle tools required, SAP Business Objects, Splash BI, Tableau, Domo or Cognos a plus.
- Excellent insight and practical knowledge of Cloud EPM and the overall Oracle Ecosystem a plus.
- Excellent analytical, communication and team collaboration skills.
- Strong background in financial concepts and accounting practices a must.
- SOX IT experience in public company required.
- Professional certificate in Oracle Cloud application portfolio a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud specifically Incentive Compensation a plus.
- Apex Supplier portal and OneStream planning system experience a plus.
- Potential Bonus based on Performance
- Full Benefits - Health, Mediacl, Dental
- Perks for all Events held under the Live Nation umbrella
Posted by: Kevin Gabrielson