Senior Systems Engineer / iManage Experience Desired
Los Angeles, California
$125k - $135k
My client is a leading global law firm dedicated to providing exceptional legal services to our clients. As part of our ongoing efforts to enhance our IT infrastructure, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Windows Engineer to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you'll
- iManage and maintain the Windows server environment, including Active Directory, Group Policy, image deployments,
- Veaam/backup systems, SQL, IIS, VMware, and VxRail.
- Administer external DNS using Route 53 and ensure network security measures are up to date.
- Utilize and support applications critical to the legal industry, including but not limited to iManage, Aderant, Relativity, and proficiency with SQL clusters.
- Manage and support additional applications, such as Horizon, Zoom (voip and meetings), Azure AD/Entra, Office 365, Mimecast, Dark Trace, Sophos, Forcepoint, Tenable, ViRecruit, PDQ, SCCM, WSUS, Smart Deploy, Kaseya, Global Protect, and Windows Servers components (DHCP, DNS, Print Servers, DC, IIS, Certificate Management, NPS, File and SQL Clusters).
- Leverage law firm experience to understand and address unique technology challenges in a legal environment.
- Enhance the firm's security posture through the implementation and management of security measures.
- Proven experience as a Senior Windows Engineer, preferably in a law firm or similar professional services environment.
- Strong Windows Server experience, including Active Directory, Group Policy, image deployments, and backup systems.
- Proficiency in networking technologies, including switching, routing, and firewalls.
- Familiarity with legal industry applications such as Aderant, Relativity, and SQL clusters.
- Experience with additional applications and technologies listed, including Horizon, Zoom, Azure AD/Entra, Office 365, Mimecast, Dark Trace, Sophos, Forcepoint, Tenable, ViRecruit, PDQ, SCCM, WSUS, Smart Deploy, Kaseya, Global Protect, and Windows Servers components.
- Security experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with iManage is a huge plus.
Posted by: John Bellon