Telecom Engineer / Macon GA
$30/hr - $40/hr
Our client, one of the top hospitals in Georgia, is looking to hire a Telecom Engineer to join their team in Macon. Georgia.
**This opening is a 6-month long contract-to-hire position**
This Telecom Engineer will be responsible for assisting with the support, maintenance, and implementation of the telecommunications infrastructure for the enterprise. This includes the administration of the telecommunications infrastructure and its associated software, including Cisco Call Manager, call accounting systems, voice mail, interactive voice response, video conferencing systems and web conferencing systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Performs design, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of Cisco Unified Collaboration (UC) environments.
- Provide support to telecom infrastructure initiatives in the areas of Cisco Call Manager, voicemail, video conferencing and web conferencing
- Provides server level support of the telecommunications environment including backup, capacity monitoring and server rebuild with vendor support.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of experience including hands-on knowledge of the installation, implementation, configuring, programming, and maintenance of telecommunications equipment, video conferencing equipment, and voice/data equipment including current versions of Cisco Call Manager is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Alexus Davis