IAM Security Engineer
Madison, New Jersey
$100k - $130k
The enterprise IAM team at a leading Fintech company is looking for engineering talent. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, cybersecurity, and have a strong background in IAM, you would likely be a great fit!
Position: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer
- Design, implement, and manage the IAM framework to ensure secure and efficient access controls across the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate IAM solutions into various applications and systems.
- Develop and enforce IAM policies, procedures, and best practices to enhance security posture.
- Conduct regular access reviews and audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of authentication, authorization, and identity lifecycle management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve IAM-related issues in a timely manner, ensuring minimal impact on business operations.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies in IAM to recommend and implement improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience as an IAM Engineer in a large-scale enterprise environment, preferably in the Fintech industry.
- Strong understanding of IAM concepts, protocols, and technologies (e.g., SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, LDAP, RBAC).
- Proficiency in implementing IAM solutions such as identity governance, single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and privilege management.
- Experience with IAM platforms such as SailPoint
- Solid programming/scripting skills (e.g., Python, PowerShell) for automation and customization of IAM solutions.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and standards related to IAM (e.g., GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plans and company matching.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote options.
- Professional development opportunities and continuous learning programs.
Posted by: Stephen Calandra