Tier 2/3 Senior Technical Support Specialist
$25/hr - $30/hr
In this position you will work with the Senior IT Manager to set up and support internal users including new hire setups and support, as well as end users. This role will assist in the Management of Key IT systems and will assist in the tracking of all assets. This role will take the lead position on various projects and IT initiatives as needed and will be responsible for the outcome and success of projects. On-call rotation is required for all team members. They are ideally looking for specialists with experience with Microsoft Administration – Azure, Active Directory, Intune, etc. in addition to Google Administration with Google Workspace, Intune/JAMF Admin – at least one of these, and experience with ServiceNow or Atlassian ticketing systems.
Contract Duration: 6–9-months
This position is located onsite 4 days in office in Manchester, TN Desired Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Administration – Azure, Active Directory, Intune, etc.
- Google Administration with Google Workspace
- Intune/JAMF Admin – at least one of these
- ServiceNow or Atlassian ticketing systems
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues
- Willingness to learn and self-educate, work with a team and independently, passion for customer service, and exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or years of equivalent experience in IT related roles
- US Military or Veteran is a plus.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.