Senior .NET SharePoint Developer / Hybrid in Atlanta
$130k - $150k
A growing consulting company in the Northern Marietta area is looking for a Senior Developer to join their team! This company supports their parent company's clients within the government sector on a number of application development projects. You will be working with the team on new development and maintenance of these projects with Microsoft Power Apps, ASP.NET, C#, .NETCORE, SQL and Power Automate. This is a full-time and hybrid 2-3 days in office position.
Want to be a part of helping this company grow? The business over the last three years has grown from a million to a billion in revenue. You can play a key part in taking their application to the next level and set yourself up for long term growth with the company at the same time. Looking to get your feet wedged into Power App Solution Development further? Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL
- 5+ years of experience building dashboards with SharePoint and utilizing Microsoft Power Apps/ Power Automate
- BS in CS or similar degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to commute full-time to the office
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% new development
- 50% maintenance
- 80% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
· Bonus OR Commission eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Vacation Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Caroline Halford