EDI Analyst- REMOTE
$51.07/hr - $51.07/hr
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability, and absence management.
You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Required Skills & Experience
- High School Graduate/GED.
- 6 years of related production experience.
- 3 years of Unix, Windows Server, and Database experience.
- 2 years of experience in Unix Scripting and Maintaining Scheduled Services.
- 2+ years of experience with IBM Sterling B2Bi, IBM Partner Community Manger, & IBM Partner Engagement Manager.
- 2+ years of experience with SFTP, FTPS, & PGP technologies.
- 1+ years of experience in a Linux/AIX environment.
- Knowledge of Unix Operating System Maintenance/Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating System Maintenance/Shell Scripting.
- Ability to maintain scheduled jobs in high data flow environment.
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols, FTP, and WinSCP.
- Knowledge of File Encryption Software.
- Ability to work effectively in a high change environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and complete comprehensive, accurate and constructive written reports.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed performance competencies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in Claims Management or Insurance environment.
- 1 year of experience with Progress MessageWay.
- Experience with Enterprise Class Scheduling and File Transfer Software.
- Lead the flow of production system and process.
- Ensure production application and processes are executing as designed.
- Research and resolve complex technical problems or data discrepancies reported by client.
- Responsible for maintaining and upgrading corporate systems.
- Act as client support by identifying and responding to technical and non-technical issues or questions from internal and external customers.
- Gather data for the client documenting the overall system and how it works.
- Work with development staff on creating and implementing production schedules.
- Review and maintain updated user documentation as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the organization's quality program(s).
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Lisa Capezio