Senior Production Support Manager - REMOTE
$51.07/hr - $51.07/hr
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability, and absence management.
You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 11 months
Required Skills & Experience
- High School Graduate/GED.
- 8 years of related experience.
- 4+ years of leading a fast-paced team with daily and project-based tasks.
- 3+ years of experience with SFTP, FTPS, & PGP technologies.
- 3+ years of work experience in a Linux/AIX environment.
- 3 years of Project Management, Office Operations Management, Managed Care, Insurance-related and/or Statistical Analysis experience.
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow or other major Ticketing Systems.
- 2+ years of experience with IBM Sterling B2Bi, IBM Partner Community Manger, & IBM Partner Engagement Manager.
- Thorough knowledge of related Field Procedures or Insurance-related Procedures and/or Managed Care Systems and Operations.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management.
- Strong knowledge of Statistical Analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis.
- Computer Sciences courses.
- 1 year of experience with Progress MessageWay.
- Supervisory experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and manage project assignments through completion.
- Communicate results.
- Make recommendations to management.
- Provide training.
- Identify required resources.
- Research project data, procedures, and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Generate and analyze statistical data reports.
- Develop, prepare, and manage project plan through completion.
- Communicate activity progress to involved parties.
- Resolve issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
- Transition program to management personnel.
- Participate in oral presentations.
- Develop and provide training to management and colleagues as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the organization's quality program(s).
- Travel as required.
- Administer company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interview, hire, and establish colleague performance development plans.
- Conduct colleague performance discussions.
- Provide support, guidance, leadership, and motivation to promote maximum performance.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Lisa Capezio