Branch Client Advisor I
Palo Alto, CA
Up to $33/hr
Our client, a leader in the Commercial Banking industry, is currently searching for a Branch Client Advisor to join their team in Menlo Park, California! This role is responsible for providing general client support for bank customers and internal Relationship Advisors.
***This role is an 6-Month W2 Contract to start***
- Greet all branch customers with a high level of customer service.
- Process deposits and payments.
- Fraud monitoring and escalation when necessary.
- Process paperwork (new accounts, close accounts, account updates, etc.).
- Review financial documents for accuracy of information.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Banking experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Solid communication skills.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: VMS Sourcing