Mobile Engineering Manager
mountain view, California
$150k - $200k
This Pre-IPO medical device company has created a cardiac monitoring device that has been rapidly gaining more patients and users. They have created both the SW and hardware for their biosensor which is designed for use in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings, such as hospital monitoring, post-discharge care, cardiac monitoring and pharmaceutical solutions.
They are looking for a Mobile manager that is still very hands on to help lead the existing team, of 3 android developers!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience of production level Android development
- Strong proficiency in Kotlin as well as Java for legacy
- Experience with BLE or connected device
- Prior mentorship or management of team
- iOS experience a plus
- Work on architecture, design and development of connected mobile device
- 70% hands on coding
- 10% leadership
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and other team members to create modern, elegant, innovative feature development
- Drive technology forward, innovate and evolve it with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability
- Performance Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- 401k Match Plan
- Free lunches and dinners
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
The Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Breann Gonzalez