Contracting In Healthcare
$80/hr - $95/hr
A Staff Software Engineer, focused in java, is needed by my customer for a contracting role. This is massive healthcare company focused within the heart failure division. This team is responsible for building next generation of Software platform and applications for remote patient monitoring systems. They are looking to replace their legacy system software monolith with microservices.
- Contributing to all Stages of product development
- Trouble Shoot and work on software problems, provide strategic solutions, and advice for future reference.
- Participating in code reviews and creating documents on engineering/ cross- functional practices.
- 8+ years of design development of application software
- Experiences with databases like SQl. MySQl, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker or other container technologies
- Superior communication abilities
- Knowledge of Microservices
- Working with Cloud using Azure
- Familiarity with Deploying Kubernetes
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jordan Bateman