Senior IT Support Analyst
New York City, New York
$95k - $110k
IT Technical Support Analyst
As a Senior IT Support Technician, you will join a team of engineers and provide Level I and II support. This role will help assist with user support, network troubleshooting, and a small amount of server support. Most of the work is over the phone or email. One day a week, you will have to travel to sites (within the 5 NY boroughs) to provide on-site support - otherwise you will work remotely.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in a technical specialization).
- 5+ years of experience related to the responsibilities stated below
- Ability to visit various locations primarily in New York City using company vehicle
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or more
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Windows 10 to latest, Citrix XenApp, Windows Active Directory (AD), TCP-IP, Network & Server Management. Juniper or SonicWALL Firewalls, MDN support, Printer/Copier support, VOIP Phone System, Remote and in-person support, ticketing system, Wifi, Exchange/ Office 365 a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to users throughout the agency as it relates to specific hardware/applications issues. This may include off standard hours support.
- Responsible for Active Directory maintenance (add users, change passwords etc.)
- Maintain fleet of network copier/scanners/printers.
- Ability to respond in a timely fashion to phone calls and Experience supporting standard desktop applications (MS Office, MS Windows), internet browsers, anti-virus software and spam software
- Strong troubleshooting skills with strong emphasis on remote support and diagnostics
- Desktop/laptop hardware and peripheral installations and configurations including network printers
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in resolving issues using standardized practices.
- Configure phones and support them via mobile device management system
- Troubleshoot Juniper/SonicWALL VPN issues and network connectivity issues
- email messages for support. Track issues via department tracking system.
- Ability to work effectively within a high paced team atmosphere and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse user population, from executives to facilities staff and determine their support needs
- Willingness to learn, diagnose issues, and keep up with technology trends as they occur.
- Maintain client confidentiality by keeping their data safe.
Posted by: Drew Longmore