Business Data Analyst - Loans Transformation
New York, NY
$83/hr - $89/hr
Grow your career as a Business Data Analyst - Loans Transformation with an innovative global bank working in New York, NY. Contract role with strong possibility of extension. Will require working a hybrid schedule 2-3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Good knowledge in Table Relationship & Data Structure and experience in writing SQL scripts to extract data from data warehouse on Oracle database Server.
- Good data analytical skill and able to grasp large and complex datasets quickly and willing to pro-actively deep diving into data warehouse and systems independently to gain understanding.
- Able to comprehend requirements and derive logics based on requirements.
- Able to relate business & operation processes and data flow between systems to reporting metrics.
- Experience in implementing tactical solution to create and automate MI tracking metrics in a repeatable format.
- Excellent in investigating data issues and propose solutions to the problems.
- Able to write and maintain KOPs, data process documents and Business/Functional Requirement Documents (for strategy solutions) and create audit trail by keeping all data sources, working tools and scripts in an organized and easy accessible format.
- Important Skills: Data, gap analysis, remediation, process re-design.
- Experience in using Lynx UI, Optima Cognos Reporting Tool, risk management (Facility Management, Collateral) and extracting data from Data Globe (especially data schemas: DGSTREAM, DGFU, DGREF & DGLOBE).
- Good understanding on loan data hierarchy (Request/Credit Agreement/Facility/GFRN) in Lynx.
- SQL script writing
- Advanced Excel skill including writing complex formulas and Microsoft Query.
- BI Tools
- Tableau (Creator)
- Understanding of trade booking & transaction lifecycle.
- Previous experience working in middle office as data and metrics SME in the past.
- Office VBA
- MS Access
- Jira (as user)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein