BA/PM - Market Risk
New York, New York
$91/hr - $98/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will be part of a core central project execution team, charged with ensuring the timely execution of Price Risk deliverables across all workstreams, whilst imparting their subject matter expertise and know-how of business analysis techniques, project execution and delivery. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience in business analysis and project management, with sufficient domain knowledge and able to provide meaningful solutions that are functional and sustainable.
- Deep experience in working with technology partners to execute business requirements.
- Project management and change management expertise in delivering complex solutions.
- Industry experience within markets risk and control.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with follow-up and problem-solving capability.
- Project management, business analysis and change management expertise in delivering complex solutions across various businesses and functions.
- Lead/participate in working groups/scrums with stakeholders and technology partners to manage the delivery within the agreed timeline(s).
- Construct detailed business plans by working with stakeholders and ensuring consistency with technology partners.
- Deep dive on current state processes to build decision trees and determine how we can standardize the future state.
- Identify synergies between asset classes to minimize delivery risk and maximize adoption.
- Identify Risks & Issues and proactively seek to resolve or escalate them in a timely and well-articulated manner.
- Produce accurate and insightful project update materials and artifacts, tailoring to various forums and committees.
- Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to support the execution of project.
- Support the business through UAT, E2E and production parallel testing.
- Assist in ensuring that all target state tools, processes and controls are socialized effectively.
- Work with Internal Audit stakeholders to ensure credible challenge throughout the remediation process and validation of results in line with the company’s Internal Audit requirements.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein