Markets Transformation Program Manager
New York, New York
$75/hr - $80/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will be part of a core central Program Management Team charged with ensuring the timely execution of deliverables across all workstreams whilst imparting subject matter expertise and know-how. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree.
- 6+ years of strong Program management experience.
- Experience in managing regulatory related projects.
- Strong & proven track record in strategic project management and execution of complex solutions.
- Significant experience in FO/COO/Finance Transformation with examples of execution deliverables met.
- Significant experience in scoping, developing and prioritizing plans for strategic initiatives.
- A solid understanding of mechanisms to track and communicate performance.
- Ability to drive change to business practices by working effectively across a global organization and understand different perspectives.
- Support the Program Initiative Lead(s) to drive execution of strategic deliverables.
- Lead or participate in working groups, workshops and with stakeholders to understand business requirements, define project plans and manage timelines.
- Impart subject matter expertise by providing guidance, support and constructive challenge on business initiatives to ensure alignment with program strategy.
- Assist in ensuring that all target state tools, processes and controls are socialized effectively and are approved at or by the appropriate governance forum or level.
- Manage internal and external dependencies across initiatives, including working closely with Risk Managers, Product Owners, Front Office, Product Control and Technology teams.
- Identify challenges and proactively seek to resolve or escalate risk and issues in a timely and well-articulated manner to the projects by engaging relevant stakeholders and PMs.
- Engage senior stakeholders continuously by escalating and resolving issues as they arise.
- Produce accurate and insightful project update materials and artifacts, tailoring to various forums and committees.
- Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to support the execution of programs.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein