Process Re-engineering Lead
New York, NY
$83/hr - $125/hr
Grow your career as a Process Re-engineering Lead with an innovative global bank. Contract role with strong possibility of extension or conversion to full-time employment. Will require working a hybrid schedule 2-3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will work with Transformation Leads to analyze processes, risks and controls in the wholesale loan lifecycle process. This includes collaborating with stakeholders across the organization, gather pain points in existing processes and recommend changes. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6+ years of Process Re-engineering and Change Management experience in financial services or management consulting firm.
- Familiarity/experience with the Shared National Credit (SNC) Report.
- Knowledge of wholesale lending.
- Familiarity with process simplification methodologies and risk management principles.
- Experience Process improvement, metrics development, policy/procedure experience in financial services.
- Knowledge of processes, workflow, and Risk & Controls.
- Experience building operating models.
- Prior experience leading and managing workstreams and project teams in structuring, coordination management of activities of analysts in creation of project artifacts.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills for development of project deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Must be articulate and persuasive.
- Experience working in a fast-paced financial services firm.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in regulatory reporting process, regulatory remediation work in financial services firm.
- Participate in the filing of the Shared National Credit (SNC) Report.
- Work with cross-functional teams to analyze, modify and build process workflows & controls to enable effective management and accuracy of loans data.
- Run workshops with stakeholders to capture business processes, metrics, dependencies and technology capabilities.
- Analyze business processes, translated into documented user stories and technology requirements.
- Apply lean process principles and process re-engineering methodologies and drive changes to policies and procedures.
- Support implementation activities using change management approaches to accomplish project objectives.
- Analyze large data-sets and generate analytics-driven insights.
- Drive accountability with stakeholders to meet the transformation goals of the organization.
- Support creation of materials to report program status to stakeholders and regulators.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.