New York, NY
$73/hr - $78/hr
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of project management in a Front Office environment.
- Industry experience in data i.e., quality, governance, management, and regulatory initiatives.
- Business analysis experience as the role would require to connect the dots associated with various use cases.
- Knowledge of data methodologies & frameworks along with fundamental data terminology.
- Demonstrable experience in data process flows front-to-back, business operations, risk and control, and support & control areas within a large organization.
- Experience in coordinating with numerous stakeholders to drive changes and understand process impact on various change and BAU data-related topics.
- Knowledge of global markets trading products (Fixed Income, Equity, Currencies & Commodities).
- Good change and BAU management skills, ability to gain consensus among teams, and drive initiatives to completion effectively.
- Ability to understand processes, products, related data and reports.
- Hands-on practitioner expertise in implementing operational processes and business requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively produce documentation and communicate with colleagues at different levels of seniority.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Data SME role, point of contact and coordination between Chief Data Offices, Markets and other Data teams, being a communication channel and acting as a conduit.
- Data governance with relevant stakeholders and participation in forums (Products, Regions, Chief Data Offices, etc.).
- Work towards the improvement of procedures/standards/policies and their associated steps and tools relating to the enterprise Data Plan, as well as their enforcement.
- Reporting of the achievements and provide information on progress to different audiences.
- Promote the development and adoption of tooling for the target state.
- Develop metrics and dashboards leveraging several enterprise platforms.
- Facilitate socialization & training on Chief Data Offices-led initiatives for adoption.
- Oversight and review of the Data Risk stripe within the Risk & Control frameworks.
- Drive the improvement of the risk tagging to correct risk stripes.
- Contribute to improving the data risk taxonomy, specifically the Data Risk stripe and sub-risk stripes.
- Focus on bringing the data risk within risk appetite along with risk indicators and risk reduction metrics.
- Provide recommendations about data risk to the Risk & Controls, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, etc.
- Participate in various forums delivering work impacting the Data Risk stripe with a view to rationalizing and simplifying potential overlaps in areas like procedures, controls, metrics, etc.
- Review requests and issues raised with the DGO for assignment and resolutions as well as provide guidance.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Melissa Klein