Transformation Reporting Lead
New York, NY
$90/hr - $96/hr
Grow your career as a Transformation Reporting Lead with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Contract role with a strong possibility of extension. Will require working a hybrid schedule 2-3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of experience in project management and reporting related functions (i.e. metrics, CDEs, reports).
- Sound understanding and experience with:
- Wholesale lending, including the product and its supporting operating model (e.g., transaction management, operations, reporting, controls, data and technology requirements etc.).
- Operations and regulatory reporting operations model design and execution, including best practices related to key metrics and data.
- Deep data analytical skills and able to grasp large and complex datasets quickly and willing to pro-actively deep diving into data warehouse and systems independently to gain understanding.
- Core change delivery and execution.
- Proven business/data analysis expertise, problem solving skills and curiosity to develop deep process and systems knowledge.
- Interpret business stakeholder needs and translates into considered reporting requirements.
- Strong knowledge of reporting, data and metrics control design.
- Advanced communication, advocacy and stakeholder management skills to influence and drive decision-making.
- Master’s degree.
- SQL programming experience
- Lead planning and coordination of day-to-day LTP Reporting workstream(s) activities. Specific focus on reporting applications, metrics/CDEs, inventories, controls.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the company and external subject matter experts to drive design, build and production of key operational and regulatory reporting, metrics and management information solutions.
- Ensure quality, sustainable Metrics & Reporting design and production processes (consistency, accuracy, completeness, timeliness) including identification, documentation, and risk acceptance of any deviations/gaps.
- Validate detailed requirements, identify root cause reporting deficiencies and recommend solutions to strengthen the global platform and supporting control framework.
- Lead meetings with senior management groups including governance, operating committees, workshops and working groups.
- Manage program communications and governance (e.g., plan, status reporting, RAIDs) including preparation of associated governance forum materials.
- Direct the identification and escalation of risks and issues impacting workstream delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed that address key risks and issues.
- Maintain robust change delivery documentation and evidence to meet IA and regulatory scrutiny.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.