Active Directory Migration Engineer // NYC Bryant Park
New York, NY
$140k - $160k
Unfortunately this role cannot provide sponsorship currently.
A Healthcare organization with that uses a mobile fleet of traveling clinicians is looking for an Azure Active Directory Engineer based in NYC. They want to establish an active directory presence in the cloud, and so this role will be responsible for handling the process of migrating from on-prem to Azure. That being said, we're also looking for someone who can help with upkeep and other Active Directory services, Microsoft DNS, LANs, VLANS, etc.
This role will be majority in-office (near Bryant Park), but there absolutely will be some remote flexibility. The IT team has a great, friendly culture so far and we're really looking for someone who will be able to contribute to that. Thanks for applying!
Required Skills & Experience
- The most important thing is specific professional experience on your resume that outlines how you handled an active directory migration to cloud.
- 5+ years of experience working with Active Directory that is highlighted on your resume. If you have this we will be calling you.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, POP, SMTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, SSL, and WMS
- Scripting ability is not a necessity but is absolutely a plus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Strong health insurance (we're a healthcare company!) as well as dental, and vision
- 4% matching on 401k
- Remote flexibility
Posted by: Maxwell Everson