First/Founding Product Designer (Hybrid NYC)
New York, NY
$100k - $145k
Job Title: UX/UI Designer
Client: AI startup
* Calls for working in-office in NYC on 22nd and 5th 3 days a week. *
* This is the first/sole Product Designer for this client *
Embrace the opportunity to be a part of an inventive firm that's redefining a multi-trillion-dollar industry! This pioneering organization is driving efficiency in global supply chains by providing a platform with transparency on all fronts. Spearheaded by a seasoned team of serial entrepreneurs, and backed by top-tier investors, the company is leading a radical transformation of the industry. They seamlessly blend domain expertise with advanced technology to ensure unparalleled transparency in supply chain management.
They're looking for a UX/UI Designer to become the pioneering in-house design expert. This key role will shape the course of their product development efforts by performing comprehensive user research, creating wireframes, and designing visually engaging and user-friendly interfaces. As first/sole UX Designer in the squad, you'll have an exclusive opportunity to direct the evolution of the product and significantly contribute to the company's ascendancy.
- Maintenance and new feature development for all things design
- Engage with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and user needs
- Undertake user research and usability testing to generate insights and pinpoint improvement areas
- Bachelor's degree in UX Design, Interaction Design, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design, preferably within B2B enterprise software
- Experience working at a startup, ideally as one of their first designer (necessary)
- Website portfolio with relevant case studies to show
An attractive benefits package awaits the right candidate, including competitive salary, equity options, and an array of employee benefits. You will have the opportunity to leave your mark in a rapidly burgeoning startup and work in a supportive, collaborative environment that puts a strong emphasis on personal and professional development. The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Posted by: Jason Weiss