Fully on-site NYC // Senior Cyber Security Engineer
New York, NY
$160k - $170k
A healthcare company near Bryant Park that's working with New York City is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer. The company has a large crew of mobile healthcare workers that travel throughout the city to perform various healthcare duties.
Their IT team has been growing recently, and last year they got a new Director of IT/Security as well as a GRC Administrator. Now they're looking for a cyber security engineer to help organize their cyber defenses and implement new tooling. They're looking for someone who can come in day one and perform security assessments on the environment and take direction from there. This role has a high degree of agency. It's not a job with an overwhelming amount of work, but there is a little chaos involved. The IT team is extremely friendly, and the role is great for someone looking to prove that they can shape a security environment.
- 6+ years in cybersecurity engineering
- Experience with:
- Endpoint and server hardening
- Vulnerability/exposure remediation
- Automating Microsoft and Dell security updates
- Firewall rule creation and standardization
- SIEM tooling
- Antivirus tooling
You Will Receive the Following Benefits:
- 401(k) with matching
- Even though this is a fully on-site position near Bryant Park, the IT team has some flexibility (like 2 days per month remote)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 5 weeks PTO
- Many more!
Posted by: Maxwell Everson