Fully Remote // Electronic Health Record Technical Project Manager
New York, NY
$120k - $130k
An EHR vendor in the US is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team! They're looking for someone who comes from a healthcare background and has worked extensively with EHR platforms in the past, onboarding users and implementing them in different environments.
This role is fully remote with semi-frequent (20%) travel to their Tennessee location. They've got a friendly team and you'll be working alongside a second TPM on projects that are generally related to state and local government implementations.
- 5+ years of experience in technical project management roles
- PMP certification is a giant plus
- Specific experience on your resume detailing your involvement with EHR systems
- If you've got these things, we'll absolutely be calling you.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k package with matching
- Strong PTO package
- Many more!
Posted by: Maxwell Everson