Fully remote // Senior Cybersecurity Machine Learning Engineer
New York, NY
$170k - $180k
A major regulatory authority is looking for a Cybersecurity Machine Learning Engineer to use emerging technology to discover information security threats from huge amounts of machine generated data. The primary focus is applying machine learning techniques and statistical analyst to build high quality anomaly detection processes and prevent security vulnerabilities.
This role is fully remote, though you must be able to work East Coast (USA).
Our team is friendly and we'd love to have you aboard!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with ML tools and frameworks like DataIku, Data Bricks, AWS SageMaker etc
- Experience with Pytorch and TensorFlow
- Experience in Python and SQL
- Experience in an AWS environment is a plus
- Experience with cybersecurity practices and procedures is a big plus as well
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with 4% matching
- Fully remote and flexible hours as needed
Posted by: Maxwell Everson