IOS Developer Role!
New York, NY
$120k - $140k
This company is a leading provider of Analysis-based treatment tools and solutions for families, educators, and behavior healthcare providers to help children with special needs. They specialize in providing a treatment methodology platform for people affected by autism spectrum disorders. They’re looking forward to adding an IOS Developer to their team for a full-time, fully remote role in the US.
As an IOS Developer, you’ll be working in the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablets computers. Their platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, school districts, behavioral health providers and families all around the world. The apps main focus will be around consuming REST APIs, working with data offline, display data in a user-friendly manner.Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other IOS modern architecture patterns.
- Proficient with Swift and creating UIs programmatically, without a StoryBoard or XIB.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience writing and automating unit tests.
- Experience with Realm/MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with Apple HealthKit and wearables is a plus.
- Competitive base pay + bonus (if eligible)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
The Motion Recruitment network provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Carlos Garcia