Must have red team exp // fully remote Senior Red Team Engineer // cybersecurity
New York, NY
$170k - $190k
A global financial services company with an exceptionally rated work culture (both by sources like Fortune and by the people we've placed there) is looking to expand their offensive security team with two more Senior Red Team Engineers.
They're looking for people who have strong experience working with a red team on full-scale offensive security engagements that are actively trying to get in without being detected by the blue team. The team does network, cloud, web application and some physical penetration testing. We'd love to have you aboard!
- At least 5 years in offensive security, with specific experience on a red team rather than just individual penetration tests
- Strong experience with network and web penetration tools like Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Cobalt Strike etc
- Strong comfort with manual penetration tests
- OSCP and related certifications are a huge plus
- 401k with matching
- 12% bonus
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Strong PTO, sick time and holiday packages
- Fully remote work environment with flexible hours
Posted by: Maxwell Everson