NYC hybrid only // Azure Sentinel // Lead Cybersecurity Engineer
New York, NY
$130k - $150k
An insurance company in NYC is looking for a Lead Cybersecurity Engineer to join our team. Currently, most of their security work is being done by an MSSP, but they'd like to develop their internal cybersecurity team by adding a lead engineer. The team so far has two lower level analysts, and this role will be in charge of handling communication with the MSSP, helping develop the analysts, and implementing/tuning cybersecurity tooling in the environment.
Definitely a good role for someone who's looking to transition into leadership in cybersecurity.
- 5+ years of cyber security experience
- Strong experience with any of the major SIEM tools, with a big bonus for any experience with Azure Sentinel
- Experience with threat detection/hunting, writing custom detection logic within a SIEM tool
- Experience with incident response
- 401k plan with a variety of options and matching
- Strong insurance package: medical, dental, vision ETC
- 4 weeks PTO plus additional sick time
- Flexible hours and flexible remote work as needed (though this role is hybrid in NYC)
Posted by: Maxwell Everson