NYC only - Director of Data Security Incident Response
New York, NY
$190k - $210k
A fortune 100 credit services company is looking for a Director of Information Security -- Data Security Incident Response. This role will lead an enterprise-wide effort by maintaining plans of action and governance related to data security incidents.
To put it simply: we're looking for someone with strong leadership experience with a significant background in incident response and GRC.
This role is a hybrid in NYC, 3 days a week in office and 2 days remote. There is some flexibility on a week to week basis, but we're only looking for people who are able to regularly come into the office. Thanks!
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of cybersecurity experience total
- 4+ Experience managing a cybersecurity program
- specific knowledge of incident response protocols, particularly with regard to NIST and SANS
- Strong communication skills with respect to conveying incident response concepts to a variety of audiences
- Strong compensation package with a sizable bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong PTO package with flexible work environment
- 401k with matching
Posted by: Maxwell Everson