NYC only // Red Team Cybersecurity Engineer
New York, NY
$130k - $150k
A major financial services company is looking for a level three cybersecurity engineer to join their red team. This role will of course center around red team exercises that have the goal of attempting to bypass the blue teams detections and discover weaknesses in their security. You'll be focusing mostly on network and web application testing, while also occasionally communicating with the blue team and taking part in purple team exercises.
We're looking for someone who has recent experience on a red team doing penetration testing work but has general knowledge and experience with defensive security tooling as well.
- At least 4 years in cybersecurity, sorry this one is pretty non negotiable for this role.
- Strong experience with network and web penetration tools like Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Cobalt Strike etc
- OSCP or other relevant certifications
- Experience with purple team exercises is a gigantic plus
- 401k with matching
- 15% bonus
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Strong PTO, sick time and holiday packages
- Hybrid work environment, 3 days a week in Manhattan NYC
Posted by: Maxwell Everson