U.S. Fully Remote Senior Penetration Tester
New York, NY
$130k - $160k
This position is fully remote, but can only take applicants who live in the US and do not require sponsorship.
An international news organization is looking for a fully remote Senior Penetration Tester to join their application security team. This role will be focused on securing web applications and helping build the organizations bug bounty program.
We're looking for someone with a software engineering background who can make recommendations to developers based on the results of their pen tests.
Team culture is also really important to us; the appsec team is currently packed with friendly, collaborative personalities and we're hoping to keep it that way.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience with manual penetration testing (sorry this is non-negotiable)
- At least one year of professional experience in software engineering
- Experience with manual penetration tests
- Familiarity with a variety of SAST and DAST tools
- Experience with bug bounty programs specifically is not required but a huge plus
- 401(k) with 5% matching
- Four weeks PTO + additional sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid professional development
- 16 weeks paternity leave
- Flexible hours
- A ton of others
Posted by: Maxwell Everson