Sr. Software Engineer
Newport Beach, California
$150k - $170k
Responsibilities include formulating and executing digital transformation strategies, refining patient scheduling processes, and consolidating data to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness in healthcare operations.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Ideally, Node, AWS, TypeScript, React, React Native
- Experience with scalability
- Experience building out REST APIs
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Posted by: Justin Curran