Hands on Architect
$130k - $160k
This company based in Chicago is looking for a Solutions Architect! Your responsibilities would include helping some of their biggest clients build out, design, and manage different web applications. This company is known for having a great work-life balance and an amazing culture which is why they have been voted best company to work for several years. This role is 100% remote.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field.
- 5+ years' working experience and strong understanding and exposure to Microsoft .NET and related technologies.
- 5+ years' working experience and strong understanding and exposure to MS SQL Server and SQL coding.
- Strong working experience in responsive website design.
- 2+ Years with React or Angular
- 3+ Years working and building in Azure, and Azure Tools
- Microsoft Certifications and other advanced degrees in related areas are a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Architect and develop custom enterprise applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Lead architecture discussions, recommendations, and documentation around application design and development.
- Regularly communicate with clients, product owners, and other stakeholders regarding progress, recommendations, and risks.
- Manage development teams and support of applications.
- Deploy systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Work in a team environment using agile development processes and deliver work on time and within budget.
- Handle code reviews and quality checks.
- Take part in discovery and assessment of projects during pre-sales processes.
- Continue to learn and adapt to new languages and technologies.
- Competitive base salary
- Additional compensation through flextime and bonus
- Business expense reimbursement
- Additional retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life insurance
- Ongoing education
*Please note that they are NOT currently offering sponsorship for this position.
Posted by: Vincent Duong