$50/hr - $80/hr
Our client, a leading entertainment resort, is looking to hire an iOS Developer to join their team remotely!
*** This is a fully remote 6-month contract W2 role offering benefits and the opportunity for extension or conversion ***
The iOS developer will be responsible for working on iOS applications for the parks division of the resort.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College diploma or university degree and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience developing native applications for iOS
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software development
- Expert knowledge of Swift 3.0+, Objective-C required
- Proficient with local persistence including NSUserDefaults, Core Data, serialization and keychain, including the limitations of mobile storage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Erin Weisz