Red Team Operator
$140k - $160k
A company I have partnered with is seeking an experienced Penetration Tester to join our team. As a Penetration Tester at this company, you will be responsible for identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in our clients' systems and networks in order to improve their overall security posture.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration tests against web applications, networks, and other information systems.
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities using manual and automated tools.
- Document and report on findings, including recommendations for remediation.
- Work closely with clients to understand their security needs and provide expert guidance on best practices for improving their security posture.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest security trends, technologies, and vulnerabilities in order to stay ahead of emerging threats.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and training activities to enhance team skills and knowledge.
- At least 2 years of experience in penetration testing or a related field.
- Strong technical knowledge of security vulnerabilities, exploits, and attack vectors.
- Experience with manual and automated penetration testing tools such as Burp Suite, Metasploit, and Nmap.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages such as Python, Ruby, or PowerShell.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field is preferred.
- Relevant certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, or GXPN are a plus.
If you are passionate about security and are looking for an exciting and challenging role, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Posted by: McKenzie Skamarycz