RF Engineer - 5G + Samsung + Optimization
$40/hr - $65/hr
Motion Recruitment is looking for a highly skilled RF Engineer for one of our clients who is a leading software and services provider to communications companies. This candidate would be responsible for LTE/5G RAN, ORAN and Samsung RAN configuration, dev, integration, and testing. The ideal candidate that we’re looking for would have several years of Radio Frequency engineering experience and is especially skilled in working with 5G and Samsung.
**This would be a hybrid remote 12-month+ Contract position (possible extension) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada**
Requirements and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in RF engineering – 4G/LTE/Volte/5G Samsung RF optimization desired
- 2+ years of experience using Samsung equipment.
- 1+ years of experience in 5G optimization
- Experience in AT&T and T-Mobile networks desired.
- Good understanding of LTE/5G RAN networks.
- Hands on testing and optimization experience working with Samsung.
- Excellent understanding of the ORAN Architecture, including the nRT-RIC-CU-DU interfaces, eCPRI/CPRI, PTP.
- Extensive proficiency and validated experience analyzing full stack logs and protocols for 5G, LTE
- Good knowledge on ORAN Architecture, CUSM (Control plane, User plane, Synchronization plane & Management plane), eCPRI / CRPI, PTP, SyncE, Netconf, YANG etc.
- Experience in deployment and functional testing, E2E testing, development of test plans, integration and testing of ORAN or 5G networks.
- Determine the scope and develop HLD and LLD documents.
- Compensation: competitive pay based on experience
- Job Type: 12-month+ contract (possible extension)
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (hybrid remote)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Matthew Proctor