RF Engineer - 5G + Samsung + Optimization
$40/hr - $65/hr
Expert RF Engineer - 5G Optimization
You will serve as RF Engineer for the award-winner & global industry leader in the SaaS, Telecom, Digital Communications space. The role involves LTE/5G RAN, ORAN and Samsung RAN configuration, dev, integration and testing. You must possess excellent oral and written skills working directly with internal, client and vendor teams. You must have the intrinsic drive to take initiative and a passion for continuous improvement. If this sounds like you, this could be you next big career break!
· Hands on testing and optimization experience working with Samsung.
· Good knowledge on ORAN Architecture, CUSM (Control plane, User plane, Synchronization plane & Management plane), eCPRI / CRPI, PTP, SyncE, Netconf, YANG etc.
· Extensive proficiency and validated experience analyzing full stack logs and protocols for 5G, LTE
· Excellent understanding of the ORAN Architecture, including the nRT-RIC-CU-DU interfaces, eCPRI/CPRI, PTP.
· Determine the scope and develop HLD and LLD documents.
· Experience in Lab environment for Integration & testing
· Experience in deployment and functional testing, E2E testing, development of test plans, integration and testing of ORAN or 5G networks.
· Execute and validate script to configure network configurations of all major LTE/5G RAN vendors
· Plan, test 5G NSA-SA/LTE-A new feature, fix, regression testing for Samsung RAN vendors
- Experience: 8+ years for Expert RF engineer - 4G/LTE/Volte/5G Samsung RF optimization experience
- Must have 2+ Year experience on Samsung equipment to ensure network performance
- Must have 1+ Year experience in 5G with Expert level optimization.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions without additional support.
- Preferably some experience on AT& T, TMO networks.
- Good understanding of LTE/5G RAN Network based on Statistics monitoring.
- Rich experience on Samsung 4G/5G OSS access and commands.
- Perform LTE/VoLTE/5G network optimization and drive test analysis.
- Work on network improvement and optimization tasks.
- Work on Drive test log file data analysis and troubleshooting (network performance)
- Very Good understanding of Layer 3 messages and can perform analysis and recommend parameter changes for network improvement.
- Need to possess excellent parametric knowledge for analyzing entire network parametric audit.
- Must have expert level understanding of 4G/5G feature for network improvement.
- Ability to work on TDD and FDD network.
- Ability to trouble shoot on a multiband and Samsung equipment to ensure network performance.
- Ability to trouble shoot on multi-technology- /LTE/VoLTE/5G for network performance
• You demonstrate humility, open-mindedness, empathy, and curiosity – no brilliant jerks, please!
• You are excited at the prospect of working in and learning about technology and are constantly seeking continuous improvement
• You have lots of examples of how you have learned on your own time, with a willingness to do things on your own before seeking expert advice.
• You are an effective communicator with great collaboration skills, and experience in a customer-driven environment.
• You are enthusiastic and can quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, with a strong aptitude for innovation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Tyler Wagner